See all 15 of them here: http://webdesignledger.com/inspiration/15-cable-wire-organizers-to-keep-everything-in-order
Check out Kate Upton in the new Gillette Commercial
Should men style their body hair? We’ve seen it in the movies and on TV but it’s hard to tell where Hollywood glam ends and where real life begins. The general perception amongst men is Yes, I should style my body hair. But how? And where?
Gillette is coming to the aid of men everywhere by sharing news from a recent survey and also giving men an open forum to ask everything they ever wanted to know about body grooming but were too afraid to ask. And who better to start the conversation than Hollywood hotties Kate Upton, Hannah Simone and Genesis Rodriguez?
The three beauties will share the opinions of women across the country to help men understand “What Women Want” when it comes to men’s body hair styling. For the first time in Gillette’s 100+ year history, the brand is partnering with female spokespeople to spearhead an integrated marketing campaign across broadcast, print, digital and social – in support of the Gillette® Fusion® ProGlide Styler™ – the 3-in-1 tool is perfect for body hair styling as it trims, shaves and edges.
The campaign leads up to a first-ever live body hair styling event on April 18th. The event will stream live online and feature Kate, Hannah and Genesis taking questions and sharing their opinions on male body hair styling. Viewers will be able to send in questions via Twitter (@gillette #whatwomenwant), on Gillette’s Facebook page, and directly through a YouTube module.
In the meantime, Gillette’s recent national survey revealed the following statistics:
· 74% of women feel that guys should definitely style areas of their body
· 69%*of men say that women influence how they style their body hair – this number jumps to 79% for 18-24 year old men.
· Top three reasons women say a guy should style his body hair:
1) Hygienic reasons
2) Romantic encounters
3) Hanging out at the beach
· Most popular area for men to style their body hair: groin. Second most popular: chest.
· Younger men (18-34) are significantly more likely to say that styling makes them feel ‘more confident’.
· Shaving is the most common way men style, although men 25-34 years of age are waxing in higher proportions than are other men.
check out the press release… (more…)