According to the NY Daily News – Someone is growing marijuana plants around the sidewalks of the East Village of NYC. Someone needs to keep the Hipsters in Brooklyn and out of Manhattan.
“It looks like amateur weed to me,” said pot dealer Thomas Walker after surveying the smattering of plants on Second Ave. off E. Houston St. “No one’s put any love into it.”
I wonder how they got Thomas Walker “Pot Dealer” to be quoted on this.
Here’s another great quote from the article:
“I’ve seen people out here at night, scouring around for it,” said Reese, 25, of Staten Island. “But I’m more interested in hallucinogens.”
Yup, this is where is live
what a waste of a perfectly good $3 Margarita
Please leave comments of what you think they were fighting about.
I heard this is the real reason why LeBron James picked Miami. I don’t blame him anymore.
Contains: multiple 52″ LED TV’s, powered by two 4610HP engines, an 880HP twin turbo V12 handcrafted sports car:
This magnificent combo of marine (and land) engineering is a product of Strand Craft. Contact them here.
1. The would-be burglar was in his seventies.
2. He was carrying a cane. And an oxygen tank.
3. Upon entering the midtown clothing store Sarar, he announced it was a stickup.
4. He fired several (missed) shots at the manager and a customer, yelling: “You want one? You want another one?”
5. No one was hurt, but eight suits were shot through, and one bullet landed in the jacket pocket of the last one.
6. Even though he was ambling on a cane and with an oxygen tank, he escaped …
7. … in a big, shiny black Cadillac.”
Read the full story here:
Geezer thief raises cane [NYP]