10 Awesome Fast Food Items You Can’t Get in the US
1. nacho whopper (burger king, netherlands)
whopper with nacho chips, jalapenos and “mexican sauce.”
2. camembert premiere (mcdonald’s, france)
fried french cheese nuggets.
3. cheese catsu burger (mcdonald’s, japan)
fried pork filled with cheese, served with tonkatsu sauce.
4. chicken buriyani (kfc, sri lanka)
fried chicken, buriyani (briyani) rice and curry gravy.
5. cordon bleu burger (mcdonald’s poland)
burger topped with ham-stuffed fried chicken patty and bacon.
6. tender beef pentagon (kfc, china)
tortilla filled with schezuan beef, tortilla chips, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise.
7. mclobster roll (mcdonald’s, canada)
lobster salad on a roll. (also available in maine, but that hardly counts as america)
8. mega tomago (mcdonald’s, japan)
double big mac with with an egg patty and bacon.
9. das nürnburger (mcdonald’s, germany)
triple bratwurst sandwich.
10. septuple whopper (burger king, japan)
seven patty whopper, released in conjunction with windows 7.